The purpose of the program is to provide new opportunities, promote personal growth, foster self-esteem, and develop self-sufficient leaders.
SEA’s Tattoo Removal Program provides laser tattoo removal services to individuals with gang or anti-social tattoos or human trafficking/branding tattoos.
Program Requirements and/or Eligibility Criteria:
- Gang-involved, at-risk, or high-risk participants
- Victims of human trafficking
- Willing to complete 5 hours of community service per treatment
- Referral needs to be submitted by SEA case manager, intervention worker, or staff
- Client’s under the age of 18 require parent consent
In tandem with tattoo removal, participant are offered:
- Case Management
Boyle Heights Resource Center
735 S. Soto Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Want to know more about SEA’s programs and services? Fill out the form to contact us and find out more about our services. Also sign up to stay updated about all the new programs and activities at SEA.